We’re looking for a Senior Artist to join our growing team here at Double Star. Your role will be to eventually lead the creation of new high quality art content for our first game Bow Land. Ideally you have both strong artistic and technical capability, enabling you to come up with innovative ways to create visuals within the production and platform restrictions.
The role will include various tasks, including:
- Creating 3D assets (incl. environments, characters, props, etc.)
- UI designs, icons and animations
- Creating various illustrations, effects and animations as needed
- Ensuring consistent visual style and quality of new art, giving feedback and helping other artist as necessary
The position requires:
- Ability to create stylized game art with great understanding of color and composition.
- 3D modeling, animation and rigging skills. Using Blender for creating and editing rigged 3D assets.
- Strong knowledge on how to use Unity as a game artist (importing and implementing art, particle systems, Unity UI, performance limitations, etc.)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great working conditions in an exciting, agile environment
- Opportunity to grow and work with experienced game developers
If you see yourself described above, don’t hesitate to send your portfolio to email@example.com