We’re looking for a full-time Senior Programmer to join our small and agile team here at Double Star.
We are focused on developing our first game into a mega-hit and everyone gets to wear many hats!
You will be working on many aspects of Bow Land, including implementing new features, improving and adding to existing features, building tools for designers and artists, and all the fun that is involved in game programming!
The position requires:
- 3+ years of game programming in Unity
- General knowledge on mobile game development
- An allround tinkering attitude with a desire to learn new stuff
Considered a big plus:
- Knowledge on server development
- Knowledge on shader programming
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great working conditions in an exciting, agile environment
- Opportunity to grow and work with experienced game developers
- A nice view from our 17th floor office in Merihaka, close to Helsinki center
If you see yourself described above, don’t hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org